Prices, Terms and Delivery Information
Products are available through Distributors around the world. See our Distributor List. Products may also be purchased directly from CircuitMedic using our online store. Click the "Order" buttons on product pages to order.
Prices - Current Price List - Current Price List 2018, Excel Format
Prices shown are suggested US list prices. Prices from distributors may vary. Freight, duties, and value added taxes may increase prices for products outside the US. Specifications for products are subject to change without notice. If there are critical specifications, these should be noted on the purchase order.
Payment Terms - US Customers
Payment Terms - International Customers
- Credit card payments accepted include MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Orders within the US may pay by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer or ACH.
- Net 30 day terms may be offered to qualified accounts, minimum order $1000.
- Credit card and PayPal payments accepted for all orders. Credit card payments accepted include MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Orders less than $500.00 must pay using a credit card or PayPal only.
- If paying by wire transfer, a $40.00 wire processing fee will be added to the order.
CircuitMedic cannot ensure that distributors will always have the items you request. However, we ship most orders within 2 days of receipt from distributors and will drop ship upon request.
Shipping Information Within the United States
All shipments are FOB origin. Orders will be shipped via UPS ground, unless otherwise specified. Large orders will be shipped by common carrier - best way collect - unless specific routing is required.
Shipping Information - International
All shipments are FOB origin. Orders will be shipped via Federal Express or UPS.
- HazMat Shipping Note - Certain CircuitMedic products are designated "Hazardous Materials" and require strict adherence to IATA Hazardous Material Shipping Regulations. Hazardous materials shipped outside of the US will only be shipped via Federal Express. Additional fees apply and will be confirmed prior to shipment.
Shipments damaged in transit must be reported to the carrier. Consignee must file a claim with the carrier.
Returns can be subject to a restocking charge. All materials with expiration dates and all custom or special order items cannot be returned.
CircuitMedic warrants that products manufactured will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt by the user. This Warranty does not apply to shelf-life limited items such as epoxies, circuit frames, etc..
This warranty does not cover wear and tear under normal use, repair or replacement required as a result of misuse, improper application, mishandling or improper storage. Consumable items such as ball mills, bonding tips, etc. that wear out under normal use are excluded. Failure to perform recommended routine maintenance will void this warranty. This warranty is available only to the first user.
CircuitMedic makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, and makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CircuitMedic will, at its option, repair or replace any defective products at its facility or other location approved by it at no charge to user, or provide parts without charge for installation by the user in the field at user's expense and risk. User will be responsible for all costs of shipping equipment to CircuitMedic or other location for warranty service.
Except for the remedy above described, unless otherwise required by applicable law, CircuitMedic will have no other obligation with regard to any breach of warranty or other claim with respect to products, liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental loss or damage caused by, or occurring in, connection with any of the products.
CircuitMedic guarantees 100% acceptance of all products. Notify CircuitMedic of any discrepancy within 30 days after receipt.
|Stop PCB Scrap Today|
|What happens to your valuable circuit boards when they're damaged? Can they be repaired reliably and cost-effectively? Yes, if you have the skills and knowhow.|
Learn more ...